Print booking form:
The London Irish Rifles Regimental Association
Warning Notice of the Annual General Meeting & Lunch.
Connaught House, Flodden Road, Camberwell, London.
Saturday 24th July 2021 – AGM: 11.00. Lunch: 12.30.
Dear Association Member,
You are cordially invited to attend the AGM & Annual Lunch of the London Irish Rifles Regimental Association. This will be the ideal opportunity for you to find out what is going on, with both D Company and the Association, meet old friends and enjoy a glass of the black stuff!!
The Annual General Meeting will start at 11.00hrs and all members are welcome to attend.
Peter Lough, Major (retired),
Chairman of the London Irish Rifles Association.
1. Opening Remarks Chairman
2. Minutes of the last AGM Vice Chairman
3. Statement on the Association Chairman
4. Welfare Major Robert Denman
5. Band Major John Fallis
6. Accounts Noel Gunning
7. Membership John Scannell
8. Museum Alex Shooter
9. Events Tony Robinson
10. Emerald Chairman / Richard O’Sullivan
11. Website/Social Media Richard O’Sullivan
12. Election of the Chairman/Committee Vice Chairman
13. AOB All