Warning Notice of the Annual General Meeting & Lunch.
Civil Service Club, 13-15 Old Scotland Yard, London SW1A 2HJ.
Saturday 7th May 2022. AGM: 11.30. Lunch: 13.00.
Dear Association Member,
You are cordially invited to attend the AGM & Annual Lunch of the London Irish Rifles Regimental Association. In this most important of years, it will be the ideal opportunity for you to meet old friends and find out what is going on with the Association.
The Annual General Meeting will start promptly at 11.30hrs and all members are welcome to attend.
Lt-Colonel Anthony Maher,
Chairman of the London Irish Rifles Association.
The lunch will consist of a choice over three courses, including a vegetarian option, plus tea and coffee –
- Garlic butter King prawns, lemon aioli, sourdough GF
- Soup of the day V, Ve GF
- IPA Beer battered cod, chunky chips, tartare sauce, charred lemon, peas, gherkin GF
- Homemade steak, ale & onion pie, chunky chips, seasonal vegetables, gravy
- Vegan spaghetti, vegan meat, rich tomato sauce V, Ve
- Vegetarian burger, fries, brioche bun, mayonnaise, baby gem lettuce, tomato, red onion V, Ve GF
- Homemade crumble of the day, custard V
- Vanilla cheesecake V
The lunch will include wine at the table, and will be subsidised by the Association.
Cost is £30.00 per head.
Returns for the lunch must be sent in by no later than Saturday 23rd April 2022.
No payments will be accepted on the day.
Details of booking and payment are laid out in the attachment here that can be downloaded: