DID YOU KNOW...
...that the London Irish Rifles Regimental Association, based at 'CONNAUGHT HOUSE', Camberwell, London, has over 300 active members, including many overseas ones?
WERE YOU a member of the 1st or 2nd Battalions or the 70th Battalion? Or 'D' Company?
If so.... we would like to hear from you and have you join us as a member of our elite club.
BY JOINING the Regimental Association, you will...
- be able to take part in regular events, including parades on Loos Sunday, Remembrance Sunday and St Patrick's Day.
- have the opportunity to join battlefield tours and pilgrimage commemorations, arranged by the Regimental Association, including future trips during 2014 and 2015 to Italy and France.
- receive a copy of the annual 'Emerald' magazine.
- have ease of access to the Regimental Museum, which is situated at Connaught House...
and most importantly
- be able to reconnect with many old friends and comrades who are also members of the Association.
We LOOK FORWARD to welcoming you as a new or returning member.