THE LONDON IRISH RIFLES REGIMENTAL ASSOCIATION...
...based at 'CONNAUGHT HOUSE', Camberwell, London, and has over 300 active members, including many overseas ones.
WERE YOU a member of the 1st or 2nd Battalions, the war time raised Young Soldiers' 70th Battalion or D Company?
If so.... we would like to hear from you and have you join us as a member of our elite club.
BY JOINING the Regimental Association, you will...
- be able to take part in regular events, including parades on Loos Sunday, Remembrance Sunday and St Patrick's Day.
- have the opportunity to join battlefield tours and pilgrimage commemorations, arranged by the Regimental Association.
- receive a copy of the annual 'Emerald' magazine.
- have ease of access to the Regimental Museum, which is situated at Connaught House...
and most importantly
- be able to reconnect with many old friends and comrades who are also members of the Association.
You may also wish to consider setting aside a small amount of future legacies in support of the Regimental Association or its Benevolent Fund which provides assistance to current and former members of the London Irish Rifles.
We LOOK FORWARD to welcoming you as a new or returning member.